You can add a wireless printer to your Galaxy S10 and easily print with Wi-Fi.Henry Nicholls/Reuters
- You can add a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S10 through the device’s settings.
- By adding a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S10, you are able to print directly from your phone.
- To wirelessly print using your Samsung Galaxy S10, you need to have access to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’ve ever needed to print something quickly, but didn’t have access to a computer, you’re in luck. The Samsung Galaxy S10 has the capacity to print from anywhere with access to a Wi-Fi connection.
To print something from your Samsung Galaxy S10, you will first need to add a printer to your device.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add a printer to a Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Open the “Settings” app by tapping on it.
If you have trouble finding the “Settings” app, place your finger on the center of your phone screen and swipe upward to open the app menu. Swipe through the menu until you find the “Settings” app.Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
2. Tap on “Connections.”
3. Make sure that your Wi-Fi is enabled. Your phone and printer must both be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to print from your phone.
The slider icon next to “Wi-Fi” should appear blue and white. If the slider is only white, or white and gray, tap on it to enable your Wi-Fi.Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
4. Slide to the bottom of the “Connections” list and tap “More connection settings.”
5. Tap on “Printing.”
6. Select “Samsung Print Service Plugin” and switch the slider to “On.”
7. Tap on “Download plugin” and select the app that matches the type of printer you wish to use.
For example, if you are using an HP printer, select “HP Print Service Plugin.” If you are using a Xerox printer, select “Xerox Print Service Plugin,” and so on.Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
8. Tap “Install” and follow the instructions on your phone screen.
9. Select the printer you want to use.
Now that you have added a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S10, you can print documents, pictures and more using only your phone. Refer to your printer’s instruction manual for any additional setup needed.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Insider receives a commission when you buy through our links.