- You can easily add photos to your Yelp review and share more descriptive and in-depth reviews of your experiences at businesses.
- You can add photos to a Yelp review you’re writing on desktop or mobile.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
Yelp is an online, local business directory that amplifies the phrase „word of mouth“ by allowing users to share their experiences at businesses that they’ve patronized.
From bars to Zumba studios, Yelp provides information on a slew of businesses that are near your current geographic location, along with reviews and photos from real customers.
Here’s how to add photos to your Yelp review.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add photos to your Yelp review on a mobile device
2. Select the business that you wish to review, and then begin writing a review by tapping one of the star icons at the top of the page.
3. On the next page, write a review, and then tap the camera icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Then, tap „Attach Photos.“
4. Select a photo from your library or take one using your camera. You can also add a caption to your photo to provide additional context. Tap „Done“ to return to your review.
Foto: You have the option to add additional context to the photo(s) in your Yelp review.sourceTaylor Lyles/Business Insider
5. Finish your review, and then tap „Post Review“ in the bottom-right corner to finish posting your review.
Foto: Once you finish your review, any photos you selected will be attached.sourceTaylor Lyles/Business Insider
How to add photos to your Yelp review on a computer
2. Select the business that you wish to review, and then begin writing a review by clicking the „Write a Review“ button at the top of the page.
3. On the next page, write your review, and then in the „Attach Photos“ box click the „Upload“ button.
Foto: Click „Upload“ to begin adding photos relevant to your review.sourceTaylor Lyles/Business Insider
4. After attaching the photos to your review, add captions if wanted, and then finish writing up your review as needed. Then, click the red „Post Review“ button at the bottom of the page to post your review.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Payback abgeschafft: So will Karstadt Kaufhof mit seiner eigenen Karte Kunden locken
- Der Streaming-Dienst Joyn wächst rasant und will Netflix Konkurrenz machen
- IHK macht prominente Gründer unfreiwillig zu Werbegesichtern gegen Mietendeckel
- Die besten Nassrasierer für babyweiche Haut am ganzen Körper
- Innenausstatter verraten die 12 Dinge in eurer Wohnung, die ihr dringend loswerden solltet